"Reverence the Story of All People"
We are a faith-filled, respectful community of learners.
We promote our school as God’s Place.
- A Place of Belonging
- A Place of Respect
- A Place of Justice
- A Place of Hope
- A Place of Celebration
- A Place of Quality Learning and Teaching
In line with our school vision, we at Stella Maris:
- Respect of the dignity and uniqueness of each person
- Care for each member of the school community
- Accept ourselves and others
- Support all parish and community members
- Inspire and support others to fulfil their potential
- Instil leadership and citizenship for all students, staff and the wider school community
- Promote social justice
- Continue to develop our faith through prayer, reflection, celebration and action